Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And the winner is…

So a decision was made and last night I pulled the trigger on the pressing issue of yarn…I went with the marlin color  it seemed more me that lilac and also added a couple of balls (okay 8) of wool so that I can make a bag for my cute little netbook.  I’m going to try my hand at felting.  This should be fun, I have no idea what I’m doing but that doesn’t seem to matter.  At the moment any way I’m very excited.  When I’m deep in the throes of the project, that might change.  At least I have few projects to look forward to.  Yay!  So far the projects to be are, a poncho, my first pair of socks and a netbook bag to be determined.  Now what do I do until the yarn comes in?  I guess I can practice some knitting patterns and keep working toward the socks. 

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment