Sunday, January 24, 2010

Family Sunday

I’m so happy it’s Sunday.  I will get to see my parents who have been in town for several days and there has been no chance to visit.  More importantly Jacob will get to spend some time with them.  I wish he could seem them more often but they live all the way in Nacogdoches and its 3.5 hours away and since I work so many Saturdays we never seem to have the opportunity to go see them. 

So today Jacob will get to play with Gram and Papa and we will have a nice day with family.  Plus there is football so the men folk will be happy even though the Cowboys didn’t make it this year.  Go Colts!  They seem to be the most objectionable team.  Food will be yummy, we’ll have chili, ham, potato salad, baked beans and chocolate chip cookies once Jacob and I make them.  Not too shabby don’t you think. 

So for today I wish every one a happy Sunday with the people you love and a tiny break from the stresses of life.

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment