Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Get a grip.

It’s funny how people react differently to stress.  I’m definitely not the best with stress myself.  I have my moments where you will actually think my head is spinning.  I work with some people that don’t let it get to them (or if it does they handle it with grace, I’m not one of them mind you).  Then there are the others…  The ones that fly off the handle at the slightest bump in the road.  That act as if you are personally responsible for all the ills of the world.  Apparently they drink the yellow milk in their corn flakes.  For the record, I do try to see things from other peoples point of view.  I understand that something that might not be a big deal for me, might just be the straw that puts the camel in traction, and vice versa.  I do know that we are all dealing with personal stress and work stress especially nowadays.  That doesn't excuse personal attacks when people are just trying to get their job done.  What I really want to say to these people and never will is GET A GRIP AND GROW UP!  We aren't all out to wreck your little world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment