Monday, August 17, 2009

Bad day?


The day didn't start out well. I was driving innocently enough minding my own business, just trying to psych myself up for the week. Then CRACK a rock hit the windshield. Immediately it traveled 3 inches up and 1 in down. By the time I got home the crack had developed into a large S curve halfway up the windshield. Last thing I really need or want is to spend $200 on a windshield.


Arriving at work I then proceeded to spill hot tea on my hand. Then 2 seconds after that happened I rammed my sizable booty into the handle of the oven, the pointy corner of the handle. So by 8:15 after having all this happen I had a choice to make, do I let these minor mishaps ruin my day? or do I just accept that I had a bit of bad luck and continue forward with the day? Well, I sulked for a little bit and then the hubby called. Apparently he's been buying lotto tickets and keeping them in the garage since May. Good news! We won approximately $250. There's my new windshield. After getting a glass company to honor their online quote, they are scheduled to arrive tomorrow between 9-10. Plus I'm back at my regular desk at work and actually have voicemail this week, and had a semi productive day. So i guess it wasn't a bad day after all.


Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment