Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bad Day

So some days just suck! There is no way to get around it. At my place of employment there has been a lot of upheaval and change. I don't deal with change the best and my personality suffers because of it. So it was brought to my attention to basically shape up and tow the company line with relish or go home. I've decided to tow the company line. I'm going to be the ultimate company girl. The thing is I'm frustrated and scared. I'm scared that I can't handle the work load. I'm frustrated because I expect myself to be able to handle it without letting people know how stressed I am. I'm failing at that by the way. Today was a crappy day, and I basically had a mini meltdown. Hopefully, it won't affect my being employed. Because I'm pretty sure I got it out of my system and I will go back to being the somewhat normal person that I want to be.
Or at least I can fake it.
Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment